Is there a list of all the environment variables?

From: Alex Humberstone
Subject: Is there a list of all the environment variables?
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 06:39:16 -0600

Dear Community,

Is there a list of all the environment variables used in GNU Radio somewhere? I don't see anything in the documentation or in the wiki. There are a lot of obscure variables such as $GR_PREFS_PATH and $GR_CONF_GRC_GLOBAL_BLOCKS_PATH, and I have no idea what they all do. It would be really useful if they were all listed and documented somewhere. Thanks in advance for the help!

Sincerely,
Alex-M-Humberstone
PhD Student
Klipsch School of Electrical Engineering
New Mexico State University (NMSU)
Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA