Re: Packet Loopback Example Using USRP

From: Jada Mariano Berenguer
Subject: Re: Packet Loopback Example Using USRP
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 15:36:49 -0800

Okay, so do the bursts of digital data mean that the USRP Sink is able to successfully get the packet as input and transmit it?

If so, when I run the packet_usrp.grc flowgraph, why do I not see the USRP Source receive anything? For example, the graphs that represent the USRP Source's output never change. I would expect it to change when it receives a packet of data. Also, if the USRP source was receiving something, wouldn't the Packet RX block decode the packet and print the contents to the terminal using the Message Debug block?