GRCon22 needs your abstracts SOON

From: Barry Duggan
Subject: GRCon22 needs your abstracts SOON
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 10:39:56 -0500

GRCon22 is just three months away! This year we’ve set an earlier abstract submission date of June 27.  To submit a short abstract of your proposed talk, paper, or other participation option, please check out our Call for Participation page for more details: https://events.gnuradio.org/event/18/abstracts/

We know many of our community members have a special project they’d like to share. So we encourage you to write a summary of it and submit your abstract. We’d love to hear about all the awesome projects involving GNU Radio, SDR, etc. Talks and papers at GRCon don’t have to directly use GNU Radio, they just have to be of interest to the general SDR community.

Registration for GRCon22 is open. Go to https://tickets.gnuradio.org/grcon22/ for details. There are several levels of registration, depending on your situation. Let us know if you have questions or need more information by contacting tickets@gnuradio.org.

As with past GRCons, we have a reduced cost for Student Registration, and Student Presenters can get FREE registration. Please see our Student Registration page for more details: https://events.gnuradio.org/event/18/page/58-student-registration.

This year, GRCon will be held at the Capital Hilton, just two blocks from the National Mall. We have special room rates for the event which are comparable to other hotels in the area. Using the GRCon room block directly supports our conference this year and is greatly appreciated. Please use this link to book your room at the venue: https://book.passkey.com/go/GNU2022

If you have any questions, including ideas for how to improve GRCon, or if you’d like to get involved with organizing, please reach out to grcon@gnuradio.org.  Our all-volunteer organizing team would love to hear from you!

Key Dates
- June 27 - Call for Participation Abstract Submissions Close
- August 26 - Initial Main Track Schedule Posted
- September 26 - Conference Begins

We look forward to seeing you at GRCon22!

---
Barry Duggan
member of the GRCon22 Organizing Committee