OOT Hardware sink

From: Fabien PELLET
Subject: OOT Hardware sink
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 16:45:14 +0200

Hello,

Is there anywhere some example of custom OOT hardware sink ?

When running an OOT I'm actually writting, I get the warning that I should add a throttle because there is no hardware sink in my flowgraph. It begins to work but maybe I miss something in the code that generates that warning and maybe if I have all informations around writting an hardware sink OOT, it will help me to understand how to proceed to make it perfectly work.

Thanks,
Best regards,
Fabien, F4CTZ