Re: OOT Hardware sink

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: OOT Hardware sink
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 17:51:09 +0200

Hi! That's just a small flag in the GRC YAML definition of your block, not actually anything functional that you need to write yourself. just add this line to your GRC block definition:

flags: [throttle]

(or, if there's already a "flags" property, add ", throttle" to the list)
This ideally goes right after id: and label:, just like in https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/blob/main/gr-soapy/grc/soapy_sink.block.yml#L5

Best regards,
Marcus