Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Fixes for pt_BR language

From: Laurent Destailleur (eldy)
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Fixes for pt_BR language
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 01:23:06 +0200

Thanks.
Files were inserted into dev branch (3.2 is freezed).

Le 21/07/2012 23:14, Sasa Ostrouska a écrit :
Hi, today I have upgraded my 3.1.1 to 3.2.0 and since I did some fixes
of the wrongly formatted Portuguese language,
I'm attaching here the patch. This patch was made against master with
git. It most probably can be safely applied to
the 3.2 branch too, I'm not sure, but in case I can do it also for the
3.2 branch.

Basically I have removed the initial questionmarks "?" in the begining
of the questions, which in Portuguese language does not exist like in
Spanish.

Please check it and if possible apply it so next time we have an
upgrade we do not need to modify manually all of those files.

Many thanks and best regards
Sasa Ostrouska

Eldy (Laurent Destailleur).
EMail: address@hidden