[Dolibarr-dev] Typo fixes for langs/en_US/admin.lan g (dolibarr 3.2.0)

From: terry
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Typo fixes for langs/en_US/admin.lan g (dolibarr 3.2.0)
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 12:15:29 -0400

Sorry to do this on the list instead of git, but I don't have git installed right now.

I made a few small changes to a language file, mostly removing unnecessary apostrophes and "s"s, in phrases like:

"Editor's management" (people who manage an editor), to
"Editor Management" (a feature used to manage editor information)

They're small changes, but make the product look unprofessional when evaluated by management.

I'd appreciate it if someone could add the changed file back into the source tree for distribution.

Thanks!

Terry