Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Evolution des versions et patch

From: CF Studelec
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Evolution des versions et patch
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 10:57:45 +0200

This is a "kind of" LTS, in fact:D

Problem with LTS is to have a dedicated maintainer for the supported versions.

On 30/07/2012 21:11, Régis Houssin wrote:
simultaneously all versions were more or less corrected over time, for example 3.1 we're at version 3.1.3
versions are not officially announced but they exist.
Moreover, the 3.2.1 is already used by some :-)
when a problem occurs, we try to fix it on all the latest versions (3.1, 3.2) when possible.