dotgnu-libjit

Re: [Libjit-developers] implementation of _JIT_OP_LOAD_ELEMENT_XXX for f

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [Libjit-developers] implementation of _JIT_OP_LOAD_ELEMENT_XXX for floating point values
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 15:42:53 +0530

Aleksey Demakov wrote:

I implemented the folowing libjit instructions:
JIT_OP_LOAD_ELEMENT_FLOAT32,
JIT_OP_LOAD_ELEMENT_FLOAT64,
JIT_OP_LOAD_ELEMENT_NFLOAT.

Please find the patch in the attached file.

Whoa, you are quick ...

I haven't got time to review and check in any patch yet.... But,
looks ok at the first look.

Can you write some .pas test cases for these as well ? The coder
work can be started after we test this out rigorously. I'll talk
to you when you come online on irc.

Cheers,
Gopal