dotgnu-libjit

Re: [Libjit-developers] implementation of _JIT_OP_LOAD_ELEMENT_XXX for f

From: Aleksey Demakov
Subject: Re: [Libjit-developers] implementation of _JIT_OP_LOAD_ELEMENT_XXX for floating point values
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 20:22:34 +0600

2005/12/5, Gopal V <address@hidden>:
Aleksey Demakov wrote:

> I implemented the folowing libjit instructions:
> JIT_OP_LOAD_ELEMENT_FLOAT32,
> JIT_OP_LOAD_ELEMENT_FLOAT64,
> JIT_OP_LOAD_ELEMENT_NFLOAT.
>
> Please find the patch in the attached file.

Whoa, you are quick ...

Now I have implementation of a few more ops:

JIT_OP_STORE_ELEMENT_LONG,
JIT_OP_STORE_ELEMENT_FLOAT32,
JIT_OP_STORE_ELEMENT_FLOAT64,
JIT_OP_STORE_ELEMENT_NFLOAT.

I haven't got time to review and check in any patch yet.... But,
looks ok at the first look.

Can you write some .pas test cases for these as well ? The coder
work can be started after we test this out rigorously. I'll talk
to you when you come online on irc.

I'm not sure but it looks liek dpas support of arrays is not complete.
I have a c test for them.  I will send it shortly along with the new
patch.

Regards,
Aleksey