dotgnu-libjit

Re: [Dotgnu-libjit] Building x86_64 libjit on OS X 10.6

From: Kirill Kononenko
Subject: Re: [Dotgnu-libjit] Building x86_64 libjit on OS X 10.6
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 19:59:21 +0300

It's a bad taste to advertise a competing project here. First, LLVM is
a static compiler that has some JIT functionality. It's not a JIT
compiler. In addition, it's a commercial product developed by a
multi-billion corporation.

Yes, we know that gcc is quiet buggy. You are welcome to submit your
patch. We can promise to include it in the next release.

Nevertheless, you will be banded if you continue to advertise LLVM in
this absolutely inadequate context.

Regards,
Kirill