Re: crossword.el (play/download puzzles)

From: Boruch Baum
Subject: Re: crossword.el (play/download puzzles)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 04:15:21 -0500

I can't reproduce your error yet, but there have been several others
that I've fixed. Please try again with the latest commit (just a few
minutes ago), but since your report is so different, if you don't want
to download an updated version, just maybe send me more details, because
I can't reproduce what you're reporting.

--
hkp://keys.gnupg.net
CA45 09B5 5351 7C11 A9D1  7286 0036 9E45 1595 8BC0