Re: crossword.el (play/download puzzles)

From: Mauro Aranda
Subject: Re: crossword.el (play/download puzzles)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 16:28:17 -0300

Boruch Baum <boruch_baum@gmx.com> writes:

>   ref: https://github.com/Boruch-Baum/emacs-crossword

Nice, thanks for writing this package.  I have a personal package to
solve a puzzle type that is not really common, I think.  It is published
by a national newspaper, in Argentina.  Unfortunately, it doesn't seem
that the .puz format can't handle it, so I've represented it with the
.ipuz format.  I'd be interested if you ever add .ipuz support for
emacs-crossword.

> + Available for assignment if the project so desires
>
> + Feedback welcome (github star appreciated)
>
>   + code review, even
>
>   + preferred as github issues, but I'm flexible
>
> + Let others know

I've run into the same problem that Jean Louis.  I'll open an issue in
Github.