Re: master 80d964e 2/4: Add missing file systems to etc-fstab-generic-mo

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: master 80d964e 2/4: Add missing file systems to etc-fstab-generic-mode
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 20:34:33 -0800

>>     Add missing file systems to etc-fstab-generic-mode
>
> I think it would be good to add a comment stating where this list comes from.

Agreed.

The problem is that I cheated and based it on the fstab mode for vim.
And I'm not sure referencing there makes much sense...

I'm guessing also that the list would be different depending on your OS,
for example running GNU/Linux ext2 is simply ext2 while AFAIU on *BSD it
is ext2fs.  So I'm not sure, but I guess there might need to be more
than one reference, perhaps?  Or maybe we only care about GNU/Linux.

Does anyone have any idea where to find a canonical reference for this?