Re: Major mode of orgweb/publish.sh?

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Major mode of orgweb/publish.sh?
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 08:28:20 +0000

Ruijie Yu via "General discussions about Org-mode."
<emacs-orgmode@gnu.org> writes:

> Major mode was erronously set to shell-script-mode because of the empty line.

There is no error there. The line in question is inline stdin redirect
in shell. "#..." is what is fed to exec emacs. There is no intention to
define mode for publish.sh there, just a standard Elisp script header.

> Converted the `load' into `require' because it allows someone working on a
> local
> repo to `eval-buffer' successfully, given that the individual installs these
> dependencies from GNU/NonGNU Elpa.  Previously, due to the hard-coded path,
> `eval-buffer' would not be successful.

Looks reasonable, but I will let Bastien decide on this. He is the
author of this file.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,