Re: BUG: org-cycle does not unfold some subtrees

From: Christopher M. Miles
Subject: Re: BUG: org-cycle does not unfold some subtrees
Date: Sat, 06 May 2023 21:39:59 +0800

I got similar result:

#+begin_example
Text content at position 33755:

There is an overlay here:
 From 33755 to 36387
  evaporate            t
  invisible            org-fold-outline
  isearch-open-invisible delete-overlay
  org-invisible        org-fold-outline
  priority             5

There are text properties here:
  face                 org-level-2
  fontified            t
  isearch-open-invisible org-fold-core--isearch-show
  isearch-open-invisible-temporary org-fold-core--isearch-show-temporary
  jinx--pending        t

#+end_example

#+begin_example
Text content at position 36387:

There are text properties here:
  fontified            t
  isearch-open-invisible org-fold-core--isearch-show
  isearch-open-invisible-temporary org-fold-core--isearch-show-temporary

#+end_example

I confirmed I have NOT set `org-fold-core-style` to 'overlay.

Seems I have same reason with Michael.

--

[ stardiviner ]
I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express without

Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
IRC(libera.chat, freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3