org mode to github markdown

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: org mode to github markdown
Date: Sun, 07 May 2023 19:25:09 +0200

Hi

I am using very very often org-mime either to edit an message (gnus)
buffer as a org buffer, and then I sometimes export it to html when
needed.

There seems no export backend for (github) markdown

On the other hand I still prefer to reply to github issues via email,
and not editing the web interface

There seems however to (github) markdow exporter (I also checked the
package-list)

Anybody has a suggestion?

Regards

Uwe Brauer
--
Warning: Content may be disturbing to some audiences
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.