[ox-gfm] (was: org mode to github markdown)

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [ox-gfm] (was: org mode to github markdown)
Date: Mon, 08 May 2023 15:04:03 +0200

>>> "GdaO" == General discussions about Org-mode <Ruijie> writes:

> Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

>> There seems no export backend for (github) markdown

> I think you are looking for "ox-gfm".

Thanks, I realized this is an important pkg for my purpose (although I
have to see how it can be included in my email export)

But also I can run the function org-gfm-export-as-markdown directly, I
would like to include this exporter directly in the usual
org-export-dispatch but I don't now how, there is now repository or
webapge for this package, and also no email address of the author

Anybody has an idea how to incldue ox-gfm into the org-export-dispatch?

Thanks

Uwe Brauer

--
Warning: Content may be disturbing to some audiences
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.