Re: Org-mode publish: Some questions when use it for a blog

From: Sébastien Gendre
Subject: Re: Org-mode publish: Some questions when use it for a blog
Date: Tue, 09 May 2023 02:27:01 +0200

Thank you for your reply Ihor.

> May you please elaborate?

When a webpage is generated by `org-html-publish-to-html`, it put the
title of the document at top of the HTML content as an <h1>.

I wanted to modify it to put Author and date below this title but before
the rest of the content.

> This indicates an issue with your Org installation. Consider
> re-installing Org mode and making sure that you do not put
> (require 'org) before setting `load-path'. This issue appear in several
> scenarios, depending on the kind of installation method you are using.

I Found the origin of the problem: My publication script is launch with
an `emacs -q` command. And I had updated Org-mode for my installation of
Emacs.

But, generate a RSS feed with ox-rss [1] give me some problems. The
README is not really clear on what the Org-mode file should look. And it
seems to be done to generate RSS when all blog posts are a headline in
the same document. But on my blog, each blog post is on a different
document.

I guess, until I found a better way, I'm gonna write my RSS feed
manually with help of Yasnippet.

[1] https://github.com/BenedictHW/ox-rss