Restricting files for caldav sync

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: Restricting files for caldav sync
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 15:29:31 +0200

Hi,

I have a lisp function for syncing my appointments from 'calendar.org'
to a Nextcloud instance via Caldav.  The variable org-caldav-inbox is
set to 'calendar.org' and org-caldav-files is set to 'nil'.

However, when I run the function, all the files which contain IDs are
considered, five files in total, including a large archive file.  This
makes the sync take rather a long time.

How do I restrict the sync to just a single file?

Cheers,

Loris

--
This signature is currently under constuction.