Re: [FR] Please add environment variable substitution in `org-display-in

From: Pan Xie
Subject: Re: [FR] Please add environment variable substitution in `org-display-inline-images'
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 22:05:29 +0800

Fantastic!! Thanks for your help. I can remove my ugly override codes.

BTW, Please keep in mind that the org export codes also need to substitute the environment variables. My proposal only works for the org file itself, When exports the org file to html, the image file path will still include the environment variable, which is of course not correct.