Re: [BUG] WORG example for ob-lilypond is no longer working as described

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] WORG example for ob-lilypond is no longer working as described (was: Moving some lisp/ob-*.el files to org-contrib - your advice?)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 10:08:28 +0000

Jonathan Gregory <jgrg@autistici.org> writes:

> Can you check if adding:
>
> \version "2.24.1"
> #(ly:set-option 'use-paper-size-for-page #f)
> #(ly:set-option 'tall-page-formats 'pdf)
>
> to the version-and-paper block fixes the issue.

Yes, except that I have lilypond 2.24.0, which failed until I changed
the version to fit my lilypond version.

Do you happen to know the minimal required version needed for your
change to work? And do we need that \version line at all?

> Also, I believe tagline = "" is now the only variable needed.

Looks like this on my side as well.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,