Re: [BUG] WORG example for ob-lilypond is no longer working as described

From: Jonathan Gregory
Subject: Re: [BUG] WORG example for ob-lilypond is no longer working as described (was: Moving some lisp/ob-*.el files to org-contrib - your advice?)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 14:02:50 -0300

Hi Ihor,

On 14 Jul 2023, Ihor Radchenko wrote:

Jonathan Gregory <jgrg@autistici.org> writes:

Looks like this on my side as well.

Given the feedback, I went ahead and changed the lilypond.org file:

https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/worg/commit/6f69d212f41bc372426dc9b4df286638fe8f2a92

Thanks! It would be even nicer if we allowed https://packages.debian.org/buster/lilypond (2.19.81) or at least https://packages.ubuntu.com/focal/lilypond (2.20.0).

I also checked what will happen with future versions, and it looks like \version "2.24.1" actually means >=.

That's good to know.

I know version 2.20.0 works without the update, so perhaps we could set those variables conditionally, WDYT?

\version "2.20"
#(if (ly:get-option 'use-paper-size-for-page)
    (begin (ly:set-option 'use-paper-size-for-page #f)
           (ly:set-option 'tall-page-formats 'pdf)))

--
Jonathan