Re: [BUG] WORG example for ob-lilypond is no longer working as described

From: Jonathan Gregory
Subject: Re: [BUG] WORG example for ob-lilypond is no longer working as described (was: Moving some lisp/ob-*.el files to org-contrib - your advice?)
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 08:38:48 -0300

On 21 Jul 2023, Ihor Radchenko wrote:

The png is still a full page on my side.

That's not what I get. You're probably missing the paper settings:

#+begin_src lilypond :exports none
\version "2.20"
\paper {
 indent=0\mm
 tagline=""
 line-width=170\mm
 oddFooterMarkup=##f
 oddHeaderMarkup=##f
 bookTitleMarkup=##f
 scoreTitleMarkup=##f
}
#+end_src

Also, I am getting

Processing `/tmp/babel-xQweBZ/lilypond-WGdEvi'
Parsing...
/tmp/babel-xQweBZ/lilypond-WGdEvi:1: warning: no \version statement found, please add

\version "2.24.0"

for future compatibility
Interpreting music...[8]
Preprocessing graphical objects...
Finding the ideal number of pages...
Fitting music on 1 page...
Drawing systems...
Layout output to `ionian2.eps'...
Converting to PNG...
Success: compilation successfully completed
[ Babel evaluation exited with code 0 ]

which does not look necessary.

What is not necessary? The warning is expected. Other than that everything looks fine.

--
Jonathan