Re: [SUMMARY] [[bbb:OrgMeetup]] on Wed, Aug 9, 19:00 UTC+3 (was: Interes

From: Adham Omran
Subject: Re: [SUMMARY] [[bbb:OrgMeetup]] on Wed, Aug 9, 19:00 UTC+3 (was: Interest in an Org video meetup?)
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 12:13:03 +0300

> Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net> writes:
>
> Thanks everyone who participated! We had quite a few people by Emacs
> meetup standards.

It was very awesome!

> - Adham Omran announced his new package for Anki (flash card/spaced
>   repetition) integration:
>   https://github.com/adham-omran/ankifier
>   Efficiently create Anki flashcards from your notes.

Thank you, I've been using the ~unstable~ branch for about 8 months now,
so I moved it to the ~master~ branch.  If anyone finds any issue please
open an issue with it!

> - Adham Omran wrote colemak input method for Arabic (only qwerty-based
>   variant is available by default in Emacs)
>   - I suggested submitting it as a patch for Emacs core.

I'll check it out tomorrow, that would be my first patch to the Emacs
core, any resource suggestions?

--
Adham Omran