Re: [SUMMARY] [[bbb:OrgMeetup]] on Wed, Aug 9, 19:00 UTC+3 (was: Interes

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [SUMMARY] [[bbb:OrgMeetup]] on Wed, Aug 9, 19:00 UTC+3 (was: Interest in an Org video meetup?)
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 10:08:27 +0000

Carlo Tambuatco <oraclmaster@gmail.com> writes:

> Was unable to attend due to a power outage. Is this going to be a
> monthly/semi monthly meetup? Is the next one scheduled already?

Not scheduled yet. I am tentatively thinking about the second Wednesday
of September (Wed, Sep 13).

Another idea is to have the meetup scheduled ~2 weeks from now, but at
different time. So that we cover Asia/Pacific time zone without forcing
people to attend at midnight and arrange the time around 6-8pm UTC+8.
But I will need some volunteer to be the host.

I recall that Ravi expressed interest in hosting a meetup (correct me if
I am wrong). Though his time zone might not be the best to synchronize
with Asia/Pacific.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,