Re: [BUG] Warning when creating preview

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] Warning when creating preview
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 07:56:41 +0000

Edgar Lux <edgarlux@mailfence.com> writes:

> * Steps to reproduce
>
> 1. Type this equation
>
>    #+begin_quote
>    \begin{gather}
>    t = 0
>    \end{gather}
>    #+end_quote
>
> 2. Ask for preview =C-c C-x C-l= with point on the equation
>
> 3. Ask to remove preview (without moving point) =C-c C-x C-l=
>
> 4. You get the message (below)

I cannot get the message on my side.

I did (using Emacs 28 and also Emacs master):

1. Save the equation to file /tmp/bug.org
2. Save your `setq' snippet to /tmp/bug.el
3. cd /path/to/org/repo
4. make repro REPRO_ARGS="-l /tmp/bug.el /tmp/bug.org"
5. Move point to "t = 0" line
6. C-c C-x C-l (2x)
7. The preview appears and then disappears, as expected.

May you please repeat my steps and let me know if your are seeing the warning?

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,