Re: [DISCUSSION] Re-design of inlinetasks

From: Ypo
Subject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Re-design of inlinetasks
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 20:25:59 +0200

Hi, Adams

In an org block:

- You can't use directly the org-mode keybinding.

- Visually, by default, it is different from the other headlines.

- When exporting, by default, it doesn't seem appropriate for reading.

- When inserting, by default, it is not as easy as inlinetasks are.

I will share a use example I proposed in gptel issues forum.  It seemed to me useful for inserting a chatgpt response with Properties, in the middle of the text:

https://github.com/karthink/gptel/issues/103#issuecomment-1685196575

*************** OpenAI. (2023). /ChatGPT: I apologize for any confusion/ (Ago 20 version). In Conquest of Egypt
:PROPERTIES:
:GPTEL_MODEL: gpt-3.5-turbo
:GPTEL_TOPIC: Conquest of Egypt
:GPTEL_SYSTEM: I want you to act as a historian. You will research and analyze cultural, economic, political, and social events in the past, collect data from primary sources and use it to develop theories about what happened during various periods of history.
:END:
I apologize for any confusion, ...

Best regards