Should we move constants.el by Carsten Dominik to Org orphanage? (was: E

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Should we move constants.el by Carsten Dominik to Org orphanage? (was: Erratum in "The Org Manual" 9.6)
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 08:18:43 +0000

Maske <maske1foro@gmail.com> writes:

> There are some links, that I am afraid don't work:
> ‘constants.el’ by Carsten Dominik [...]
> http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools.
>

> # That link is dead. Maybe this would be the correct one:
> https://staff.fnwi.uva.nl/c.dominik/#orgf869524

The source code at https://github.com/cdominik/constants-for-Emacs has
not been changed since the end of 2020, and I have last seen Carsten
being active on mailing lists at the beginning of 2021.

So, we may instead consider marking the package at
https://orgmode.org/worg/org-orphanage.html and maybe inside
https://sr.ht/~bzg/org/ project.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,