Re: #2 [[bbb:OrgMeetup]] on Wed, Sep 13, 19:00 UTC+3

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: #2 [[bbb:OrgMeetup]] on Wed, Sep 13, 19:00 UTC+3
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 08:39:22 +0000

Tshiung Han See <tshiunghan@posteo.my> writes:

> I would’ve liked to join, but that’s 1am (Malaysian time).
>
> Apologies if I missed out on the thread for setting my availability.

Currently, the time is decided simply by my own availability.
If someone can host the meetup and be regularly available for
Asia-Pacific time zone, we can have a second timing. For example, by
alternating the meetup times (one in EU time zone, one in Asia-Pacific).
But someone needs to volunteer.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,