bbb:OrgMeetup for Asia-Pacific time zones (was: #2 [[bbb:OrgMeetup]] on

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: bbb:OrgMeetup for Asia-Pacific time zones (was: #2 [[bbb:OrgMeetup]] on Wed, Sep 13, 19:00 UTC+3)
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 09:00:04 +0000

Corwin Brust <corwin@bru.st> writes:

> On Mon, Sep 11, 2023 at 3:39 AM Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net> wrote:
>>
>> Tshiung Han See <tshiunghan@posteo.my> writes:
>>
>> > I would’ve liked to join, but that’s 1am (Malaysian time).
>>
>> Currently, the time is decided simply by my own availability.
>> [snip]
>> But someone needs to volunteer.
>>

> I can host US/Central evening hours, so any start-time from about 5pm
> until about 10pm my time (10p-3a UTC), give we are talking exclusively
> about "school nights" :)

Thanks for the offer!
This might work, although maybe not on working days.
10pm UTC will be 8am Singapore time - not the best choice for a weekday.

Tshiung, what do you think about such timing?
Others who would prefer the proposed timing - please chime in, so that
we have some idea about who is willing to attend the alternative
schedule.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,