Re: Some Issues I Encountered While Developing Metanote

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Some Issues I Encountered While Developing Metanote
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 10:10:01 +0000

[ Adding Org mailing list back to CC. Please use "Reply All" or "Wide
  reply" to keep the discussion public ]

note meta <metanote.team@gmail.com> writes:

> Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net> 于2023年9月12日周二 16:15写道:

>> Are you sure that you meant
>>
>> #+begin
>> #+end:
>>
>> Maybe
>>
>> #+begin:
>> #+end:
>> ?
>>
>> Either way, there is no dynamic block in both cases - dynamic blocks
>> must have non-empty NAME. See
>> https://orgmode.org/worg/org-syntax.html#Dynamic_Blocks
>>
> Indeed, according to the org mode syntax documentation, neither of
> these examples should be a Dynamic block.
>
> #+begin (here is a space)
> #+end:
>
> I double-checked, and from the output of the org mode parser, it
> indeed get parsed as a Dynamic block, this is the output:

Not on the latest Org.
I was also not able to reproduce using built-in Org versions in Emacs
29, 28, and 27. In Emacs 26, I can reproduce.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,