[BUG] Return doesnt work when point is on org headlines after ellipsis [

From: address@hidden
Subject: [BUG] Return doesnt work when point is on org headlines after ellipsis [9.6.6 (release_9.6.6 @ /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/)]
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 16:58:49 +0200 (CEST)

From: Faust <Faust@Fausts-Mac-mini.local>
--text follows this line--

Hi, I use emacs 29.1 for macOS (sonoma) and it came with Org 9.6.6 and I think
there’s a bug.

To be sure that my config is not the reason I removed my
own configuration completely to run Emacs out of the
box; but the following bug occurred again:

When point is on an org-headline after the ellipsis then return key
doesn’t work, so point is stuck, its not possible to create a new line. This doesn’t happen on Emacs 28 on
macOS sonoma, there is the normal behaviour since I use Emacs:
with point after ellipsis the return key will set point to the beginning
of a new line below the org headline (which remains collapsed).

Thats it … hope this bug report was useful.

I love Emacs!!

Greetz from Stuttgart/Germany
Arthur

Remember to cover the basics, that is, what you expected to happen and
what in fact did happen.  You don't know how to make a good report?  See

     https://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback

Your bug report will be posted to the Org mailing list.

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 29.1 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin21.6.0, NS appkit-2113.60 Version 12.6.6 (Build 21G646))
 of 2023-08-17
Package: Org mode version 9.6.6 (release_9.6.6 @ /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/)