Re: [FR] A more general case than footnotes

From: Maske
Subject: Re: [FR] A more general case than footnotes
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 15:06:43 +0200

Hi Ihor

The headings could be in different files, yes.

AFAIK, citations don't link two exact points. Footnotes do.

I don't understand the option of "include", but I think it wouldn't be the case.

I really think footnotes would be a particular case of this option.

** Reference in file A
:PROPERTIES:
:ID:       978-84-362-7195-9
:END:

A “comment line” starts with a hash character (#)
[n:102@978-84-362-7195-9] and either a whitespace character or the
immediate end of the line.

** Notes in file B

[n:102@978-84-362-7195-9] The hash character is important in orgmode.