Re: Exporting elisp: and shell: links

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: Exporting elisp: and shell: links
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 17:35:26 +0700

On 09/10/2023 19:12, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
Valid, but I am more concerned about the whole idea. I _feel_ that

    code (description)
does not look nice in html export.

It is minor in comparison with invalid HTML that may be generated by current code. I am unsure if a better variant exist, but to evaluate it several real life examples are required.

I like more how ox-ascii (without the
proposed diff) handles the situation via footnote-like link.

That is why I believe that extracting fragments of code into helper functions is important. If ox-ascii.el had a function that adds an item to link list then ol.el would use it to add src_elisp elements to this list.