Re: [BUG?] Org-agenda doesn't work with this error : Search failed: "\<S

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG?] Org-agenda doesn't work with this error : Search failed: "\<SCHEDULED: *<\([^>]+\)>"
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 16:20:07 +0000

Cletip Cletip <clement020302@gmail.com> writes:

> https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?id=558db89e4
>
> I don't really understand what mean that : what should I do to have this ?
> Update org-mode ? Another things ?

Yes, it will be enough to update Org mode.
Either to main (experimental) branch or to bugfix (stable release
candidate) branch.

AFAIU, you are using Elpaca, so it should be easy for you to update.
You will need to specify the branch in Org repository. See
https://github.com/progfolio/elpaca/blob/master/doc/manual.md#recipe-keyword-branch

  (elpaca
;; or the version you like
      (org :type git :host github :repo "bzg/org-mode" :branch "bugfix")
    (setq org-agenda-files '("/home/.../test.org"))
    )

Note that you are using Org mode mirror, not the official git repo (so,
it may or may not be up-to-date). Our main repository is in

Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,