Re: org-ditaa woes

From: Florin Boariu
Subject: Re: org-ditaa woes
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 14:25:17 +0200

I heard everybody referencing "org-plantuml" several times here :-)

I gave it a try, and, for reference, this is how my "org-plantuml" is
being set up in my case:

(org-babel-do-load-languages 'org-babel-load-languages '(
   [...]
   (plantuml . t)
   [...]
 ))

(setq org-plantuml-exec-mode 'plantuml)
(setq org-plantuml-executable-path "flatpak-spawn --host toolbox run
/usr/bin/plantuml")

And with this as a document:

#+begin_src plantuml :file kmc3net.png
  bob -> alice: moo
#+end_src

it works as expected 🤷 (i.e. provides a [[file::kmc3net.png]] link,
which actually leads to a newly created file with the correct
contents).

Cheers,
F.

--
   "Socks come in pairs. If you put a sock on your left foot, the other
    sock of the pair instantly becomes the “right sock,” no matter where