Org-beamer: Have text overflows continue onto another frame

From: yaxp
Subject: Org-beamer: Have text overflows continue onto another frame
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 17:56:17 +0530

How do I have overflowing text continue on a new frame? Ideally, in a way that lets me also customize the title of this new frame

Sample org file below.

#+title: Beamer Test
#+LANGUAGE: en
#+latex_class: beamer
#+columns: %45ITEM %10BEAMER_env(Env) %10BEAMER_act(Act) %4BEAMER_col(Col) %8BEAMER_opt(Opt)
#+beamer_theme: default

* Example :B_frame:
:PROPERTIES:
:BEAMER_env: frame
:END:
- Export this file a pdf
- Lot's of text there is a lot of text here wowowowow so much text. The text just keeps on going oooooo - Lot's of text there is a lot of text here wowowowow so much text. The text just keeps on going oooooo - Lot's of text there is a lot of text here wowowowow so much text. The text just keeps on going oooooo - Lot's of text there is a lot of text here wowowowow so much text. The text just keeps on going oooooo - Lot's of text there is a lot of text here wowowowow so much text. The text just keeps on going oooooo - Lot's of text there is a lot of text here wowowowow so much text. The text just keeps on going oooooo
- The text is different now oooo
- The text is different now oooo
- The text is different now oooo
- The text is different now oooo
- Everything from here should be on a new frame
  - but where did the text go :(

--
Yax - Former child.