Re: Org-beamer: Have text overflows continue onto another frame

From: yaxp
Subject: Re: Org-beamer: Have text overflows continue onto another frame
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 19:04:33 +0530

That works, thank you. The default titling scheme will have to suffice for now then methinks.

On 24/10/23 18:47, Fraga, Eric wrote:
On Tuesday, 24 Oct 2023 at 17:56, yaxp wrote:
How do I have overflowing text continue on a new frame? Ideally, in a
way that lets me also customize the title of this new frame
You can easily do the former by adding

:BEAMER_opt: allowframebreaks

to the PROPERTIES for any frame that needs to overflow unto subsequent
frames.  By default, the new frames have I, II, III, ... appended to
their title.  I am not sure if that behaviour can be customised,
however.

--
Yax - Former child.