Re: Support for buffer-column-aligned tables in Org?

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: Support for buffer-column-aligned tables in Org?
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 16:11:35 -0700

long shot but try align.el maybe?  column -t or similar?

===

fwiw a more advanced version: cells shouodb e presumed to be in their
own columns even if missing.

length  20  H  width  20  depth  20
length  2        width  20  depth  20

i mainly want to compact these column tables by reducing extraneous
whitespece beetween columns to the miimum whitespace necessary while
retaining all columns.

an org table would be itnerestig.

i have long wondered if org tables could be converted into a minimal
column-based ascii table such as yours, to preserve horizontal space.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com