org-publish and folding ?

From: David Masterson
Subject: org-publish and folding ?
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 23:18:52 -0800

I keep a number of Org files in buffers when I'm working on Org stuff. I
try to keep them folded so that I get the overview when I switch to the
buffer. I have found that, when I org-publish the project with these Org
files, any Org file that is newly published will unfold the buffer as
publish does it's thing,  My problem is that it doesn't refold the
buffer when publish is done.

Is there a trick to get it to refold the buffer?
--
David Masterson