Re: Getting email from MS outlook into emacs

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: Getting email from MS outlook into emacs
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 09:52:20 +0000

On Wednesday, 29 Nov 2023 at 14:08, Presnell,Brett Douglas wrote:
> I had to deal with this last spring.  I finally got things working again
> with mbsync, msmtp, mu/mu4e, and for the oauth stuff, pizauth.  This
> combination has worked well for me ever since.  Most of the details can
> be found at

Thank you for this.  Very useful.  I have davmail working for me for
authentication so I'm going to stick to what's working.  However, it's
nice to know that there is another route possible should davmail stop
working.  But sad that we have to through these contortions just to
access our email.

--
: Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.6.6-418-g294a4d in Emacs 30.0.50