Re: Faces for org blocks that are not "src"

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Faces for org blocks that are not "src"
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 10:42:45 +0000

Maske <maske1foro@gmail.com> writes:

> Is it possible to change the face of org blocks that don't start by "src"?
>

> For example:
>   '(org-src-block-faces '(("ai" variable-pitch)))
>

> I think it should affect to:
>
> #+begin_ai blocks, but it doesn't seem to work for me.

`org-src-block-faces' only affects src blocks, not special blocks.
Org mode currently does not support custom faces for special blocks.
All you can do is setting the fontification manually, via
`font-lock-keywords', as you could in an arbitrary Emacs buffer.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,