Re: Consider removing newlines from org-insert-link help message

From: Rudolf Adamkovič
Subject: Re: Consider removing newlines from org-insert-link help message
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 00:36:14 +0100

> Thanks! [...] Applied, onto main, with minor amendments.

Thank you, Ihor.

> I have removed redundant `cons' call in the `apply' and added proper
> function quoting: #'format.
> https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?id=664ffde14

Eagle eyes; one always learns something new!

Rudy
--
“I do not fear death.  I had been dead for billions and billions of years
before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.”

Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com> [he/him]
Studenohorská 25
84103 Bratislava
Slovakia