Re: strange error exporting to ascii

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: strange error exporting to ascii
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 15:06:24 +0000

Hi Ihor,

thank you for the response.

On Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 13:53, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
> Looks like your #+bibliography does not follow
>
> #+BIBLIOGRAPHY: /home/user/Literature/foo.bib plain option:-d
>
> format.

It does not but the documentation does not say anything about a format
at all like this.  What are the two items following the bib file?

I do have
#+cite_export: csl "/somepath/style.csl"
as well as a BIBLIOGRAPHY entry with just a file name.

In any case, I modified the bibliography line and it then complained
about no bibtex2html (which didn't seem to be needed before?).  I
installed that package and now the export complains about that command
failing.  I seem to be going down a rabbit hole.

Thanks again,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.6.8-771-gdf0539 in Emacs 30.0.50