Re: strange error exporting to ascii

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: strange error exporting to ascii
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 16:30:56 +0000

Another data point: if I do a

make cleanall

and then start emacs without org compiled, exporting (to both targets)
works, although there are complaints initially about the autoload file
not being present etc.

Slow, mind you. ;-) But I can live with this in the short term so I can
get my work done!

So there seems to be some compilation bug maybe?  I will build Emacs
from git as the version I'm using was built in September (I don't update
during term time as I depend on Emacs and org for my teaching).  I'll
report back after doing so.

Thank you for helping me out.

--
: Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.6.7-13-g99cc96 in Emacs 30.0.50