Re: [BUG] org-contrib: org-eldoc has an autload, but is incompatible wit

From: Vladimir Nikishkin
Subject: Re: [BUG] org-contrib: org-eldoc has an autload, but is incompatible with modern emacs. [9.6.8 (release_9.6.8-3-g21171d @ /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/)]
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 21:59:11 +0800

:\ that patch doesn't cleanly apply on top of emacs' master by itself.

And I don't know how to merge org's master into Emacs gracefully.

I will try with melpa's org, but it's likely to produce a mess with the configs.
Let me see what I can do.

--
Yours sincerely, Vladimir Nikishkin
(Sent from GMail web interface.)