Re: [BUG] beamer export

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] beamer export
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 10:51:39 +0000

Leo Butler <Leo.Butler@umanitoba.ca> writes:

> Thanks for your comments.
>
> I think the attached patch addresses each of your points. It's not clear
> to me what you mean by "link(ing) this org-lint warning to the
> `org-beamer-frame-environment' docstring", but I have expanded the
> warning include mention of this variable.

Thanks!
Applied, onto main; with amendments:
- adjusted the commit message, removing the mention of
  `org-beamer--frame-environments'.
- fixed typos using incorrect variable name
  `org-beamer--frame-environment'.
- added etc/ORG-NEWS entry
- fixed compiler warnings
- re-worded org-lint warning, suggesting customizing
  `org-beamer-frame-environment'
- added :package-description and :safe keywords to defcustom

Fixed.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,