Re: [FR] Add a way to mark an item in a checklist as failed

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [FR] Add a way to mark an item in a checklist as failed
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 00:02:24 -0700

my brain for some reason isn't figuring out using headings to simulate
checklists.  i'm not sure why i keep reaching for checklists or what
it is that i find useful about them that i can't yet figure out how to
do with headings.

sure, they're cleaner and simpler and have bullet styles,

but still. it ought to be possible to do similar with kw and such, not
sure how though.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com