Re: [BUG] (wrong-type-argument integer-or-marker-p nil) [9.6.15 (release

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] (wrong-type-argument integer-or-marker-p nil) [9.6.15 (release_9.6.15 @ /home/phi/Source/emacs/lisp/org/)]
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2024 11:02:06 +0000

>> Thanks for reporting!
>> Does the error persist if you upgrade Org mode to the latest 9.6.20
>> version? If yes, what about the development version?
>
> Sorry, I cannot really reproduce the bug in any reliable way.

Even if you cannot reproduce reliably, it is not a problem. Org mode has
a way to enable recording diagnostics info (via
org-element--cache-self-verify). But that only makes sense if we know
for sure that the bug is present on the latest development version of
Org mode.

So, I just need to know if you keep seeing problems after upgrading to
the latest main.

If you have no time or interest diagnosing the bug and the warnings keep
appearing, you may disable cache in your config by customizing
org-element-use-cache.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,